To view our locked content, you need to be a subscriber. Subscribe today and save 45% on the cover price. For more information, click here.
5 great reasons to subscribe today
- Save 45% on the cover price
- Free delivery of your magazine before it's available in the shops
- Access the magazine on your iPad at no extra cost (normally £17.99)
- Receive free investment reports and supplements throughout the year
- Access ALL locked articles on the website
We'll help you make money
Readers who have been with What Investment since its launch in 1982 regularly tell us that their subscription is one of the best investments they have ever made.
For the price of one buy-and-sell deal with a broker, we'll provide you with a year's worth of independent commentary, exclusive research and no-nonsense guidance on all things investment. We'll help you:
- Build your pension pot by making the right choices now
- Invest for long-term growth, or for income in the near-term
- Select the best-performing funds and investment trusts
- Pick the most promising shares for income and growth potential
- Assess alternative investment opportunities, such as property or commodities
- Steer clear of scams and overcharging
Subscribe today and SAVE 45% on the cover price (£4.15) if you pay by Direct Debit, or 24% if you pay by credit card or cheque.
Simple payment options
Choose the option that best suits you.
2. Credit/Debit Card – save 24% on the cover price!
Receive a 12-month subscription for only £37.80. Call our subscription department today on 020 7250 7055 or order online by clicking on the link below. Pay by Credit/Debit Card here
3. Cheque – save 24% on the cover price!
Receive a 12-month subscription for only £37.80. Please make your cheque payable to Vitesse Media Plc and send to: FREEPOST PLUS RRHG-ERCS-BKAA, Octavia House, 50 Banner Street, London, EC1Y 8ST.
*If you require a digital only subscription, please click here
What our subscribers have to say
'What Investment always seems to add another bit of knowledge every month. The fact that they're independent also means a lot to me as I can rely on the data to help me make the right decisions and keep my portfolio earning me money'
'I always look forward to receiving What Investment. The editorial is a refreshing breath of air in a world filled with fibs and innuendo.'
'I am very impressed with your magazine and have followed its investment guidance when operating my SIPP. I am pleased to say that in 18 months, I have managed to add some £30,000 in value to my pension pot as a result of What Investment's articles'
'What Investment’s app is an excellent example of a publisher shifting from print to digital, adding value along the way. I find myself using each medium for a different purpose – print for specific performance table lookups and the app for article browsing. All in all, a wholeheartedly positive experience'
'What Investment is well positioned for the enthusiastic less experienced investor. The articles cover a very useful range of topics from equity income to emerging markets and now ETFs. I would recommend What Investment to anyone who is interested in investing but needs a guiding hand'
An ideal and original gift
A gift subscription to What Investment makes a unique and thoughtful gift for busy people who don’t have time to keep up with the latest investment trends. To order a gift subscription, click here.
If you have any queries or would like to subscribe over the phone, please contact us on 020 7250 7055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org