Switchers to an HSBC Premier current account through the Current Account Switch Service (CASS) will receive a luxury stay in one of 50 premium hotels from around the UK, which include The ABode, The Promenade and The Belfry, HSBC said.
For each venue, customers will have a specially created HSBC package which enables them to experience something unique, or they can simply go to the venue and indulge in a night away.
Switchers can choose venues based on their preferred type of experience they want to enjoy. Experiences include afternoon tea, clay pigeon shooting, archery and stadium tours around some of the UK’s iconic sporting venues.
HSBC is also re-introducing the popular £200 ‘Switch and Stay’ offer from 29th December, to its HSBC Advance Current Account, where eligible switchers receive £150 to mark the opening of the account, and another £50 after the account is open for a year.
Switchers for both the Premier Current Account and the HSBC Advance current account will also be eligible for a six month interest free overdraft.
The benefits of HSBC Advance include:
- £500 daily ATM cash withdrawals
- Contactless debit card
- Preferential rate of 5 per cent AER/Gross on a Regular Saver savings account
- £250 off booking fees on our Standard mortgage range
- 10 per cent interest cashback on loans for loans between £7,000 -15,000 over 1-5 years
The benefits of an HSBC Premier Account include:
- Access to financial advice across education, insurance, retirement, legacy, protection, managing and growing wealth.
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit of £1,000.
- Preferential overdraft rate with an interest rate of 11.9 per cent EAR – with the first £500 free from overdraft interest. There are also no daily informal overdraft usage fees for HSBC Premier customers.
- HSBC Premier Credit Card provides 0.5 per cent effective balance transfer fee when they switch using CASS.7
- Worldwide travel insurance at no extra cost to HSBC Premier customers resident in the UK and under 70 years of age.
- Fee-free international fund transfers – Instantaneous transfers between HSBC accounts, also automatic HSBC Premier status in all countries where the customer banks with HSBC.
- 5 per cent AER/Gross with a Regular Saver account
- Access to award-winning mortgages with competitive mortgage rates, plus £250 off booking fees on our Standard mortgage range
- New-to-bank customers must apply for either an HSBC Advance Bank Account or an HSBC Premier Bank Account and start a full switch using the Current Account Switch Service (CASS) within 30 days of the date of the account being opened.
One payment of £150 will be made by direct credit within 50 days of the completion of the switch, HSBC said.
It added, customers will then receive the remaining £50 by direct credit within 30 days of the anniversary of the account opening date. The customer must have registered for Online Banking and/or Mobile banking within 60 days of account opening, and has met the account eligibility criteria for at least 9 out of the first 12 months.
The offer is available to anyone who is not an existing HSBC current account holder on the date of application, and has not been on or after 1 January 2016, although they may hold a first direct and/or an M&S Bank account.
Visit HSBC online for full terms and conditions.